Pooh Sticks Cancelled

I just got the following from Munro Watt:

Unfortunately due to river conditions, pooh sticks has been cancelled on Sunday. 

Munro Watt

4:47pm Mar 22

I have a Large Bouncy Castle hired for Sunday which I am under contract to pay for.
If you are in Oxfordshire I suppose I could transfer the booking to a location to some place were it would fit (it’s 16 foot square) and willing to make a contribution towards (it’s costing us ~ £140 for the day)
Otherwise it all goes to waste. Yes I have tried to postpone the booking to no avail.
Sensible ideas / offers only please


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s